Our soaps are full of wonderfully healthy and emollient vegetable oils, natural scents and colors. Each soap has a unique, botanical scent concocted from therapeutic grade essential oils and bits of natural ingredients like flowers, herbs, clays, and spices. Our scents are subtle, and evocative and tend not to overwhelm the senses like artificial fragrances in most soaps. The two exceptions we’ve made (due to high customer demand) utilize Phthalate-free premium quality fragrance oils. We want you to have happy, vibrant skin while being as eco-friendly as possible.
We do not use milk or animal fats in out soaps, butters etc. All Mood Indigo products contain only food-grade vegetable oils and sustainable plant materials.
Our Soaps, Scrubs, Butters and Bath Bombs are made of 100% vegetable-based oils and butters
Our Lip Balms however, are made with Beeswax
Starches used in our Butters and Scrubs are natural and limited to Tapioca Starch.
The balms, butters and scrubs should probably be used within a year of the purchase date as they are preservative free. Keep all products out of direct sunlight and heat. You can even put them in the refrigerator to extend their shelf life.
• Diethanolamine (DEA), Monoethanolaniine (MEA) & Triethanolamine (TEA)
• Butylated Hydroxyanisole (BHA) and Butylated
• Hydroxytoluene (BHT)
• Ceteareth cocamidopropyl betaine dimethicone dea (diethanolamine) ingredients
• DMDM & Urea (Imidazolidinyl)
• Polyethylene Glycol (PEG)
• Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS)
• Parabens (Methyl, Butyl, Propyl)
• Paraffin wax
• Phenoxyethanol phosphates
• Alcohol, Isopropyl (SD-40)
• Dibutyl Phthalate
• Propylene Glycol (PG) and
• Butylene Glycol
• Mineral Oil & Petroleum
If you do not like them, we will return your money or give you other items that you may enjoy. In most cases we will not ask for the merchandise to be returned, only that it be given to someone else to enjoy.